Pre – Kambo Ceremony Guidelines
How to prepare for your Kambo treatment.
Follow these guidelines which are in place to keep you safe.
Thank you for your interest in Kambo. I am a qualified and certified Kambo Practitioner a full member of the International Association of Kambo Practioners (I.A.K.P) Please do your own research to ensure you feel comfortable with being treated with Kambo. The IAKP website is a great source of information www.iakp.org
It is really important
* To inform me of any Mental or Physical Health conditions that you currently have or have experienced, before I can confirm your treatment with Kambo.
* It is crucial that you inform me of any drugs or medications that you are currently taking or have taken in the past.
* If there is a possibility that you are pregnant, and you are younger than 18 then Kambo is not for you at this moment.
If you are not fully transparent and truthful Kambo can be harmful and also life-threatening if applied to people who are Contraindicated.
Leading up to your treatment
* No alcohol or other recreational substances, including Marijuana is to be consumed for at least 24 hours prior too or after Kambo.
* Do not eat anything 12 hours before your treatment.
* If you feel to drink something in the morning of your treatment then a small glass of water is OK or a very small herbal tea 2 hours before your Kambo treatment.
What to bring
* Wear comfortable clothing you may wish to dress with layers, as you may experience being both hot and cold.
* Bring a change of clothes, just in case and a blanket.
* Please remove dangly and tightly fitted jewellery and if you have long hair to tie it back.
* If you would like to bring an intention, a wish or a prayer that you would like to invite into your life, or would like to let something go that is no longer serving you.
What to do when I leave
* Eat and drink light foods.
* Don’t soak in the bath on this day, to allow the points to dry and heal showers are OK.
*Allow time to rest and to integrate on the day of your treatment.
* Please send me a message the following day to inform me of how you are.
* We strongly advise against enemas, colonic, liver flushes or any water-based detox within 7 days either side of taking Kambô due to de~hydration this will cause complications within your process and could be dangerous.
* If you are menstruating at the time of your treatment, your flow may likely increase for 24-36 hours as Kambô contains vasodilators.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate in contacting me.